Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sorry I've been "out" for a week or so. Things been crazy in life. While I still will continue to create new things every day, I must change the focus of this blog.

I know people aren't going to believe me. It's remarkable how little support people really give in life. Maybe it's because the people who know me now in life didn't know me when I was morbidly obese. People didn't know me when I weighed 265 lbs. They knew me a lot thinner than that. And I've done a lot of crash dieting in life. Whatever the reason... what I am about to embark on, people will roll their eyes about. That's fine.

Today I start my three week journey to prepare for P90x. I'll be doing Atkins along with a very strict gym routine twice a day. My hope is to slim down a little and get my body ready to handle the program. Here are my stats.

Day 1: 206 lbs.

When I start p90x I will take pictures and post weekly my pictures showing progress. I am anal retentive, so I will probably post my weightloss stats every day.

Wish we luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment